cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot see the printlist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I am generating the printlists for POs and the table TOADL is empty. So I cannot see the printlists from oadr.

Version 4.7.

The system doesnt allows me to attach the power point attachment, ¿can I send it to you?.

Regards, Belinda

<removed by moderator>

Message was edited by: Jürgen L

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ARCH is not a printer.

You need to "print" to a standard printer and then you transfer the spool to the archive.

Please see the docu: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/4f/25b1f8d7bb11d3b9950000e8353423/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Jurgen I changed to LOCL and nothing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed the priority to 1 and changed ARCH for LOCL, then I entered SP01 and select the output, press ARCHIVE, the nothing, see the screen

I entered to see the error at the spoll:

SAP spool error log                                                              

=====================                                                            

Print request processing log                                                           

The operating system is reporting problems                                             

Unable to open file /exchange/QA2/<PARAM_3>/00123htZ.QA2 for writing (error 2)         

Error 2 (Error 0)                                                                      

Errors occurred processing this print request                                          

Spool error 1 [RSPOE...]                                                               

============                                            

RSPO  error                                             

Spool error     1 (RSPOEINTERN  Some other internal error)                             

cannot open outputfile                                                                 

Module: rspoyunx    Number:     1     Line:   3940                                     

T100 key: PO001                                                                        

TSL01: F8P  p3: 2  /exchange/QA2/<PARAM_3>/00123h                                      

Spool error 8 [RSPOE...]                                                               

============                                            

RSPO  error                                             

Spool error     8 (RSPOEIO      Some I/O error.)                                       

cannot create archive files                                                            

Module: rspoyunx    Number:    23     Line:   1125                                     

T100 key: PO004                                                                        

TSL01: FAK  p3: /exchange/QA2/<PARAM_3>/00123htZ  p4: 0                                

There may be no printout                                                               

Most important attributes of spool request                                             

Request number 28887                                                                   

Request name LIST1S LOCL RM06EN00_BMO                                                  

Client 900                                                                             

Owner BMORAN                                                                           

Request attributes                                                                     

Time created   2012120713053500                                                        

Remaining life  +00007091710                                                           

Dispo 1 (Go/Hold) G                                                                    

Dispo 2 (Keep/Delete)     D                                                            

Dispo 3 (Indirect/Direct) D                                                            

Default output device LOCL                                                             

Default no. copies  1                                                                  

Format X_65_255                                                                        

Main print request characteristics                                                     

Spool request number 28887                            

Print request number 9                                

Print request attributes                              

Time created   2012120719125000                       

Output device ARCH                                    

Format X_65_255                                       

Character converter active when first problem occurred

No information available                              

It seems that we cannot write the exchange.

What do you think?

Regards, Belinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are writing ok the exchange with the archiving objects (mm_ekko...so on)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no more error in the spool, but I entered the OAM1 and found this error:

Request Type            Confirmation of Request for Storing a Print List       

Request Number          50C2380D36F64565E1000000A1C4BDBF                       

Request Date            07.12.2012                                             

Request Time            15:04:24                                               

Confirmation Message                                                           

Request number50C2380D36F64565E1000000A1C4BDBF                       

Return Code    360                                                   

Client        900                                                    

Content rep.  Q3                                                     

Document ID                                                          

Data length             0                                            

IndexLngth                                                           

Completed     CFBC50C2380D36F64565E1000000A1C4BDBFTOACR    360 900   

..                                                 Q3                

..                                                 0                 

Order History                                                                  

07.12.2012 15:04:24     Request Created                                        

07.12.2012 15:04:24     Content Repository Reports Error                       

Request Message         Request Message Found                                  

Request Type            Request to Store a Print List                          

Request Number          50C2380D36F64565E1000000A1C4BDBF                       

Request Date            07.12.2012                                             

Request Time            15:04:23                                               

Spool Request Number    0000028887_00011                                       

Object Type             DRAW                                                   

Document Type           ZPRINTLIST                                             

Content Repository      Q3                                                     

Document Category       ALF                                                    

Request Client          900                                                    

Report                  RM06EN00                                               

Information             inf                                                    

Text                    prueba de archivado 24 printlist                       

Date                    07.12.2012                                             

Request User            BMORAN                                                 

Printer                 ARCH                                                   

Form                    X_PAPER                                                

File Name Spool         /exchange/QA200123htb.QA2                              

Order History                                                                  

07.12.2012 15:04:23     Request Created                                        

07.12.2012 15:04:24     Spool Information Found                                

07.12.2012 15:04:24     Asynchronous Storage Job Started. Awaiting Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have changed the content repository Document area field? it should be "Archive link", select from drop down list.

Because you are facing error in Content repositroy.

Order History                                                                 

07.12.2012 15:04:23     Request Created                                       

07.12.2012 15:04:24     Spool Information Found                               

07.12.2012 15:04:24     Asynchronous Storage Job Started. Awaiting Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. We fixed the content repository. Now we have passed the error we have another error, it says that range doesnt exists in OANR, but it does exist. Reagards. Belinda

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

compare the number range form the error message

with the number range from your OANR transaction

I see 01 vs 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you are right, I changed it.

Now I have a different problem when running OADR:

Error al llamar una aplicación a través de OLE ALVIEWER.APP

Nº mensaje: OA175

Jurgen hello.

Do I need something special (an additional software for example)  to see the printlists?. I do not remember, I worked on that in 1997.

Regards, Belinda

Message was edited by: Belinda Moran

Perhaps I need something on field APLICACION?.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have an Open Text Imaging Windows Viewer which opens automatically.

But I cannot tell you anything about how this is made available in SAP.

This is a Basis tean task in my company,  I am an application guy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As soon as SAP ANDINA answered me I let you know.

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen I must say that my problem have been solved thanks to your valuable help, you and your partners are GREAT!!!. THANKS A LOT. Regards, Belinda

Last question: do I have to close this message? How?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the question is closed by clicking "Correct Answer" Button in any of the replies or by clicking the hyperlink "Assumed answered" in your original question.

However, this does not prevent the discussion from getting more responses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

congrats Belinda, good to hear that you have solved the problem.

and also for your discussion correct answer from you..!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to you also Tony.

I dont see the bottom to close the message.

You said:

"the question is closed by clicking "Correct Answer" Button in any of the replies or by clicking the hyperlink "Assumed answered" in your original question."

I see REPORT ABUSE   LIKE   REPLY

Former Member
0 Kudos

you cant click assumed answer because you have already clicked a correct answer for your discussion but unfortunately you have clicked correct answer for yourself, so i think you need to change this. If you once give an correct answer to any one reply that you feel correct, then the discussion will be closed automatically.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Belinda,

From your screen shots it shows that your generated Spool is not getting stored in IXOS,

Have you created content repository in transaction OAC0..?

If you are archiving print lists then u need to create a content repositories both in IXOS and sap(OAC0).

Create an content repository with type "Archivelink" and assign ARCH printer to it.

With regards,

Tony.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is already created, as a matter of fact we are archiving objects (MM_EBAN, MM_MATBEL, FI, CO, SD... so on).

Former Member
0 Kudos

In above screen shot In third tab "Area doc from the drop down list select "Archivelink" and save.

Now Check as specified below..

1. Check you printer config for ARCH in spad

. Device type : ARCHLINK : SAP archivelink

. Device Class : Archiving program

. Host Spool Access Method : I:Archiving Device

now just try the same procedure you followed to archive printlist and then let me know if it is resolved.

With regards,

Tony.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is the way I have the system. And it doesnt work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please change your settings in OAC0.

1. In tab "AREA DOC select "Archivelink.

2. In tab "Via acc archive please copy and paste the same directory path used in tab "Via accesso base.

Make sure that u have created the Content repository in IXOS server with same name and description and test the connection.

Now just save and re run the process.

With regards,

Tony.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tony, I cannot make any changes to the system because the basis team close it. They are reorganazing the data bases, so I will join the conversation on monday.

You are great.

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way, someone told me to assign object authorization to my user which I didn´t have it:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/ru/35/6f280b268b2239e10000009b38f984/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check authorization dump in su53 and make sure u have display authorization.

Then make the changes and give a try.

With regards,

Tony.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I have to do it next monday, then I contact you.  Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I saw the dump but I do not understand it.

I have assigned the authorization object to my user. I Still cannot see print list, on the other hand, making a trace I have this error

It says invalid printer destination, however the printer exists.

Moreover I did everything you told me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. While printing the print list spool, please give LP01 printer or LOCL printer or any standard regular printer. No need to give ARCH, infact ARCH is used to retrieve the printlist from ixos.

2. Check the path /exchange/QA2/<PARAM 3>/ (It should be common mount point to all application server), because when you try to execute a spool at back end due to load balance the spool may get generated in different application server and if ur path is not common then ur spool cannot be accessed from application server to store into ixos.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The exchange is OK. As a matter of fact, the archiving object goes to te open text server, see attachment.

Tony, you are not going to believe it, I am trying to solve this problem since beginning this year.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a central instance (just one)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After creating the print list are you receiving the message that your have created spool request without immediate output?

Have you checked your own sppol requests?

What priority did you assign the print job?

Without Immediate output is a bit of a misnomer, as since version 4.7 you quite often have to go into your own spool requests and "print directly" to cause the spool to become an archivelink storage job. (CARA Queue in OAM1.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Belinda,

check your printer configuration ....!!

Can u pls explain the steps which u have performed so that we can help u..

With regards,

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos