SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EL09 for meter reading order reason 02

Mantovas
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm trying to mass create meter reading orders with reason 02 (Interim meter reading with billing) for a date which is out of the schedule.

I can successfully do that individualy using tcode EL01 but EL09 doesn't allow me and return message E9 104 (No Schedule records found for the selection criteria entered).

I also tried EL06 but the system returns the same error message.

Does anybody knows if there is a way to mass create meter reading orders for a portion with reason 02 in a date out of the schedule?

Thanks.

RM.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

The error is becase- there are no schedule records generated for the MRU/portion for which you are trying to generate MROs.

Please go to transaction- EA43,

select the radio button of either Portion or MRU

give the from/to dates (date that you are getting in the error TO the date to which you want to create the schedule records. ( May be a year next or as per your requirement).

Click the generate(Execute) button.

You will get a result that " Schedule records have been generated".

Once this is successful you can create single or mass MROs.

I hope this will solve your query.

My Regards

Sachin

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

The error is becase- there are no schedule records generated for the MRU/portion for which you are trying to generate MROs.

Please go to transaction- EA43,

select the radio button of either Portion or MRU

give the from/to dates (date that you are getting in the error TO the date to which you want to create the schedule records. ( May be a year next or as per your requirement).

Click the generate(Execute) button.

You will get a result that " Schedule records have been generated".

Once this is successful you can create single or mass MROs.

I hope this will solve your query.

My Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Thank you Sachin,

You answer was helpfull, I didn't know I could change the schedule of records for an specific MRU using EA43.

But what I'm trying to do is to create the MROs reason 02 without change the schedule of dates. I know that I can do it using EL01 but I need a way to mass create the MROs byt MRU or by Portion.

Thanks again,

RM.

0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

Please use transaction code EL06, to create the MROs in mass by MRU.

Give the respective MRU, period and MR reason as input.

Some more checks you may use from "Control data" tab.

Hope this solves your query.

My Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi,

EL06 returns the same message: E9 104 (No Schedule records found for the selection criteria entered).

Would be possible to create a new Meter Reading Reason in the configuration (SPRO) and make it work in EL09 or EL06?

Thanks,

RM.

0 Kudos

Just to be clear - you can only schedule regular, periodic readings - those that are for reason 01.  Reason 02 is for interim readings which are not scheduled - and therefore cannot be used with the mass creation transactions.

regards,

bill.