cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consignment pickup process in sap wm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am facing  some issues  while mapping the IM-WM  movement types  for Consignment pick process.

settings :  631 movement type- 255 GI general (source-'', dest- 910, wa-zone)

632 movement type - 256 GI cancel (source -910,wa-zone,dest-'').

While doing 631(consignment fill up process) i am not facing any issues , transfer order created automatically and stock moved from source bin to interim storage area.

But while doing 632 (consignment pickup process) , transfer order not created automatically. Also stock lying in 910,wa-zone. (TR also not created)

My requirement is bringing the  stock from interim area to designated area by creating Transfer order automatically.

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

What seetings you have made in customisation to configure auto .

can you share the step by step.

i will verify what is missing

Zubair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zubair,

Basically its not a issue of automating Transfer order,  its a issue of WM  Process flow of consignment pickup.(632-256)

Since consignment stock also lying under our ownership ,In WM level stock lying in interim storage type.(910-wazone)

When i am bringing back the stock to our premises (pickup) stock lying in same interim storage type and doesnt create TR because since there is no goods movement at IM level.only category of stock moved from consignment to unrestricetd.

When i am try to create new WM movement type to automate the process it will cause adverse effect of 631 and also creating negative stocks on interim storage type.

My question is mapping 631 -255 & 632-256 is it correct ?

in this case why TR is not created for 632 movement type?

I made as necessary setting for TR/TO creation in omlj and omlr.

Thanks

Muthuraman.D