Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding ratings.

KarthikCheers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had more ratings by yesterday evening and i dont see it now. what could be the possible reasons?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello - Ratings on what? Perhaps share a screenshot of what you are referring to.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Jason Lax wrote:

Karthikeyan B wrote:

Hello Jason,

I am talking about the ratings i received for the blogs i wrote recently.

2 days before , i saw that i received a total points of 34 and now i see only 14 points is visible.

So, i had a doubt is there any technical problems in SCN which caused this problem.

Have a look at the blog posts of mine titled 'Enhancement Framework'.

Best Regards

Karthik

Perhaps the users removed the likes and ratings.  Unfortunately we cannot track or share the information and can only report the current totals as you see on your reputation tab.

KarthikCheers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

thanks for the reply.

Again i see that 5 points reduced from my reputation.

I don't know whether the ratings were withdrawn or its a technical problem.

Rewards are the only motivation for an individual to contribute more but this concept of withdrawing the ratings needs to be looked at again and may be the reason for withdrawing needs to be specified so that the contributor can improve himself.

Best Regards

Karthik

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes, we are working to have more transparency in this.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I find it pretty sad that your only motivation to contribute seems to be the rewards through ratings. Besides, I have looked at all the blogs and do not find much added value over what's already available in the SAP help files and ABAP documentation.

Thomas

KarthikCheers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

I want to clarify certain things on ratings so i posted the question and just an idea to make it transparent.
I am personally interested in knowing the feedback from the readers of my blog, so that i can better know, how good/bad my write up is.

And related to the blog, i accept the details are there in SAP Help but i never found it in brief which is a made easy version which explains in a better way with screen shots, so i shared my thoughts.

Thanks for your feedback. i will consider the same when writing my blogs.

Thanks

Karthik