cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-XI-RFC, where can I see the payload of the RFC (after mapping)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

We have a File-XI-RFC scenario. It is working. Under the SXMB_MONI we see the checkered flag entries. Inside them, we have these 3 main branches: Inbound Message, Receiver Grouping and Response.

Only the first 2, have Payloads -> MainDocument (application/xml) branch. The receiver does not.

Where do we could see what XML finally was converted to RFC and sent out to the receiver ? just to see if the mapping works ok.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

You can see tht under the Response branch. Just goto Response -> Payload -> Main Document. Aslo u can see tht in the 'Request Message Mapping' step.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay !

I'm sorry, it is not so easy. In the Response branch, we only have "SOAP Header" (Main, ReliableMessaging,HopList, RunTime,PerformanceHeader, OutboundBinding, Diagnostic, etc.) and "SOAP Body" (Manifest) branches.

NO "Payload" in the Response branches....that's why we are asking.

What do you mean with "Request Message Mapping" ? where ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

Thr is pipeline step called Request Mapping. You cans see the transformed payload in tht. Are u using BPM? I guess u r see the message fwhich is sent by the BPM to the target system

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay !

No, we are not using BPM, because the call to the RFC is async, only to post data. I'm sorry, I still don't know how to access the Reques Mapping pipeline step. Which tcode should I use? is it in the runtime workbench?

Thanks.

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

You can check in the Message monitoring in RWB. Just select Adapter Engine and see its messsages. Select a message hich has the receiver service as ur R/3 syatem. Then cleck on the 'Details' button and under Message content u can see the message in the payload option.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay !!

Thanks ! It worked. The problem was that somehow, some of my messages in the RWB didn't have filled the Receiver Service column.

Thanks !

Matias.

Answers (0)