cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYSFAIL in Outbound Q - The current application triggered a termination with a short dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

When I was trying for initial download of materials in our Quality system I met with the above error in SMQ1 in SRM stating 'The current application triggered a termination with a short dump' .

When I checked the dump in R/3 it said, CRMATAB is empty, it must be filled.

But I checked the same table in our production system and it is empty there too. And in production systems I could replicate the materials without any errors.

I have checked all the settings of Quality system with that of Production systems and there is no difference.

I have checked numerous notes and threads as well. But couldn't find a relevant information.

Anyone please suggest why is this error only in Quality system?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member297645
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay,

Please refer to oss note 1498111. This should resolve your issue.

Thanks,

DT K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DTK

Thank you so much for your reply and apologies for delayed response. Was too busy at work

I checked this note and yes, i guess this is feasible for me. Only problem is my SP level of PI-BASIS component. I guess i can somehow work it out.

But my question is, every setting, including CRMATAB table are exactly same in Prod and Acceptance environments. (both the environments, CRMATAB in r/3 and SRM are empty)Queue runs in Production but doesn't in Acceptance.

I am just trying to figure out what could be the reason for this failure in Acceptance system.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you so much

Dhana

Answers (0)