SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CORRHIST: Unprinted Correspondence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

We have a system that started off with loads of manual intervention and we're only now starting to pick up the affect of those processes on our current automation.

One of those issues is unprinted correspondence which is causing issues in FPCOPARA as it refuses to print new documents for some customers as there are unprinted historic documents it wants printing first. 

I used transaction CORRHIST to logically delete (DFKKCOH-XDELETE) the older correspondence for a single customer and then tried to print the last document for that customer, but it is still issuing the message about prior correspondences being unprinted.

I know I am missing something and I searched OSS, even tried to archive the docs, but they're not in the retention period yet, so a bit stuck.

Any help on removing or ignoring logically deleted correspondence so we can create and print new monthly correspondence for these customers would be a tremendous help.  It will also help our daily FPCOPARA job run smoother.

Thanks

Thys

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

We found an old OSS Note not yet applied..

Note 1141352 - CORRHIST: Deleting correspondence request

This should help I think.

Regards

Thys

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thys,

If you could plug in a dummy print date for the older invoices in DFKKCOH and DFKKCOHI, then I think you will not get the error message.

During the execution of FPCOPARA, the System checks and picks up those items which doesnot have a print date and that's where the old items are getting selected.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan