cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use new logical component for ChaRM in existing project

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I use new logical component for ChaRM in existing project.    

Hi,

we are using Soulution Manager 7.0 sp28,

we have activated the change request management for ECC system. task list was created successfully.

now we have another requirement that we what to use the CRM system for the same project, we have assigned new logical component when i tried refreshing task list but we can't see the CRM system.

any expert can How can I use new logical component for ChaRM in existing project.

Thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Although you should close and re-activate the maintenance as mentioned previous, you may be able to add the system if the project has been refreshed, but you will need to add them to the task list manually. 

After added new logical component, refresh the project, go into the task list for the Project (SCMA) and click button "Change Task List", then "Add System" (folder button).  From here you should be able to manually add the new systems and any tasks.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

to add new logical comp close the current maintenance cycle and then add new system logical component and finally create new maintenance cycle.

or check below blog

Q6. Changes in the logical components of a project where Charm is already activated

http://scn.sap.com/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/22/change-request-management-scenario-usual-qu...

don't worry about open changes these will be linked automatically to new maintenance cycle

This will resolve ur issue.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check out the answer for the question no 6, here

Thanks,

Jansi