cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Solve AAE pecular behaviour in PI 7.3?

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have done one file to file scenario with all objects I SLD, ESR and ID.

While testing, Sender File Adapter is picking the file from the source DIR and deleting the file as per Delete processing mode.

But it is not transferring data to Receiver DIR with receiver File adapter, even it is not creating any error message in Message Monitoring.

But I am getting error while testing from RWB-->Adapter Engine-->Test Message:

Error While Sending Message: Additional error text from response: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=BS_FMCT_SNDR;TS=;AN=SI_OB_F2F;ANS=URN:XYZ.COM/FILETOFILE; in the current context [Unknown].

The same issue in this discussion http://scn.sap.com/message/9750556 also but no answer.

I tried somany this kind of discussions but no suitable answer. But one place I got some information to configure Java System Properties.

I went there in NWA but do not know what to do there.  Any help about this.

It is very IMP because without File Adapter Scenarios we can not service in PI.

I also did JBDC to eMail Scenario succesfully with same AAE the same PI 7.3 Server.

Any ideas plz.

Regards,

Sreeni.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the ID, have you used Integrated Configuration? If you are using the AEX (single java stack) then in the ID you can only use Integrated configurations. The normal config, involving sender agreement, receiver determination, interface determination and receiver agreement would not be applicable here.

The errors says that its unable to determine the outbound binding, which indicates some issue with the config. Try deleting the config and redoing it. Also check if the cache is updating successfully.

Regards

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarkar,

It is working fine for JDBC Sender, Mail Receiver and RFC Sender and Receiver Adapters(I worked on these Adapters, so specified these adapters only).

But when I test for File Sender for File to File Scenario using ICO then it is not showing any message.

Moreover file is deleting from the source directory.

I also tried from RWB--> Test Message, here also it is failed to send the data and giving the same error.

What may be the issue with this PI 7.3 Server Dual Stack Installation.

Regards,

Sreeni.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried the same again with new scenario, now i am getting this error below:

"Error: com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException: InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface"       this error from CC monitoring in RWB.

No messages in Message Monitoring in RWB.

Note: This error is only for FILE ADAPER.

Please let me help in this regard.

Regards,

Sreeni.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good...

I have changed the channel and activated again. Now it working fine.

I did this as one of input from SDN that too from Sarkar.

Regards,

Sreeni.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sreeni,

Cache might not have updated, activating the objects reflect immediately..

Cheers

Agasthuri

Answers (0)