cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how does data flow between Controlling and Project Systems?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am willing to know and test the data flow between CO and PS and vice-versa. I googled it but could not find any post or link that could give me a kick start to test this process.

Therefore ,please guide me on from where to start to check this process and std. reports to check the results.Also, tell the CO terminologies that would come into picture in the way so that I could learn and understand them better.

I am referring SAP help also up to my best level.

Kindly help to get a better hand on CO-PS/PS-CO integration. I will follow thoroughly each and every step mentioned by you.

Thanks & Regards

Manas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am willing to know and test the data flow between CO and PS and vice-versa. I googled it but could not find any post or link that could give me a kick start to test this process.

Therefore ,please guide me on from where to start to check this process and std. reports to check the results.Also, tell the CO terminologies that would come into picture in the way so that I could learn and understand them better.

I am referring SAP help also up to my best level.

Hi, I am not trying to be rude.

You should seriously consider taking up PLM230 course to understand PS & CO integration.

Your question so generic that, only PLM230 course can help you out.

Kindly help to get a better hand on CO-PS/PS-CO integration. I will follow thoroughly each and every step mentioned by you.

Everything is step by step in PLM230 course.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amaresh! Even that direction is suitable enough for me to go further.

Many thanks.

One more thing(hoping you won't be rude here also), would you please tell me about how one can reply by using data in the shaded form(i mean the way you have used earlier). Yes, I should ask it in SCN features forum but if required , I will also do the same.

Will close the thread thereafter.

Thanks & Regards

Manas

Answers (0)