cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing a bank field

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to remove the field short percentage in the 'Add Bank' page.

I am not sure how to do that.

I fuond that the page is using the FORM UIBB and the component configuration 'HRESS_CC_PER_DTL_BANK_US'.

I tried to create a copy configuration and I have removed the field.

But I am not sure how to integrate the new configuration back to the portal.

Note : While copying the configuration I am not able to save it in the package 'PAOC_ESS_PER_WDA' even when I prefix the name with Z.

I am saving this as a local object.

Kindly help me out on integrating my custom component configuration and whether only modifying that particular component configuration is enough to get this change work.

Regards,

Porselvan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to this view V_T588MFPROPC and set w.r.t country, info type and subtype  as "not in use" check mark.

The field will disappear from screen.

Regards

Mallikarjuna P

0 Kudos

Hi Mallikarjuna,

It worked and now It disappeared from the screen and There is a mandatory check as 'Enter either default value or standard perentage'.  Will give more points after that.

Kindly let me know on How to change that?

Regards,

Porselvan.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

For the error massage I found it on message class that has been used in class 'CL_HRPA_INFTY_0009'. The error message has been called from a message class.

Also is it advisable to edit that class for changing the necessary logic.

Regards,
Porselvan

julia_bender
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Porselvan,

my answer now I have already used in another discussion - but for your case it is valid, too.

So first of all I would like to recommend our document about how to create, enhance and adapt FPM applications.

Inside there it is described - depending on your use case - which adaptation possibility you should choose.

So in your case it is the best - in my opinion - when you just do a customizing on top of the existing FPM application. You do that by adding URL-parameter &sap-config-mode=X. When having set the user parameter FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT=X automatically a button will appear on the right-hand side of the global toolbar "Customize Page" which navigates you directly to the customizing of the application. This you have to create first and then you can do minor changes which only will have an effect on this certain client.

For setting the above parameter you also can read my analysis blog where screenshots are attached.

Best regards,

Julia

0 Kudos

Hi Julia,

Thank you for the info. I read that document but what my functional consultant insist is to do try doing it if it is possible through IMG step.

Kindly let me know if it is possible to remove this field through any IMG step.

Regards,

Porselvan

0 Kudos

Hi Julia,

I have tried the deep copy method but I am getting the below error.

Please help me out.

Porselvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

if its a standard configuration you can enhance it

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes use enhancement or see if you can achieve what you want using customizing - wd application customize_component as described in guide linked by Julia