Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus very good mng

Material is same but price is different to customer to customer

in this business process we have do settings ... 1 we will create 3 condition tables in v/03 like customer , material , and price list

and these 3 condition tables we will add in access sequence but here my doubt is what condition table we keep first and second and third ?

next we will create condition records with price list

next while creating sales order in sales A tab price list option is available so we can select

but my doubt is

these 3 condition tables we will add in access sequence but here my doubt is what condition table we keep first and second and third ?

and if any extra setting is there pl let me know

thanks a lot for ur kind help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Access sequence condition tables are included from most specific to general combination.

1) Customer/material/pricelist.

2)Customer/material

3)Customer

4)Material.

As per these combinations prices can be maintained in condition records.

in sales order system automatically picks the price accordingly.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

umamahesh,

1) Customer/material/pricelist.

Why you are giving fields Customer and price list both in the same condition table?

Generally it would be sufficient to give either

- Customer / material

- or price list / material

Please give a business example where both fields are needed in the same condition table.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

Requirement: Material is same but price is different to customer to customer

Question: these 3 condition tables we will add in access sequence but here my doubt is what condition table we keep first and second and third ?

we will create 3 condition tables in v/03 like customer , material , and price list

The sequence of condition tables in the access sequence:

1. Customer / Material

2. Price list / Material

3. Material

Generally, the sequence of condition tables in an access sequence should be from Specific to General.

For this read the theory, it has been explained with "inverted cone" figure.

On a general note: Analyze each reply post and try out in IDES.

I have some questions for few members, w.r.t this thread, I have raised those questions. Please see them. And analyze.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu

As rightly pointed out by JP, these sort of queries can be solved on your own had you tested in your system.  You would remember, I have also made a similar request to test on your own but you keep continuing posting queries without making any efforts.  Please please, first put some efforts on your own, try to learn something from your efforts and still if you are stuck up, we are ready to help you out.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK sir

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@ venu gopal reddy:

You really got the reply for your query?

Without even testing those?

This very basic query, and there are many similar sort of SCN threads & wikis.

Similar, advise is to Balaji & Sivavasireddy.

Lets wait and check with other members, what they think about this query and replies from Balaji & Sivavasireddy.

Regards, JP

balaji_parsewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Please refer following structure for pricing :

Customer should be part of header screen & material should be item screen.

Below structure will help you to maintain customer-wise pricing for same material.

Please check feasibility of the solution.

Regards,

Balaji

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Balaji,

Customer should be part of header screen & material should be item screen.

In one of the condition table i.e. Customer / Material, the field customer could be kept at header level. But what about for the other two condition tables (to be put in the access sequence):

- Price list / Material

- Material

In my opinion, having similar structure (header fields) would be better, for all three condition tables

e.g.

Header field = sales organization

All other fields, for various condition tables would be non header fields.

Of course more information from business would be helpful for setting header fields, w.r.t this requirement.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

since Price is Different for Customers you need to assign Customer table in the First Level,also make sure that you check the Box Exclusive Field.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear thanks a lot could you elaborate ur answer plz plz

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Venu,

As per the condition Technique, the system checks the first table and if it finds correct record it updates in the document.since your price is customer specific always try to put the customer table in the first palce with Sequence number as 10.

checking the box ''Exclusive'' allows the system to stop searching for Further records after Successful Finding of the Pricing Record.

Sivavasireddy