Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition control for condition type

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Friends

I have 2 queries to ask you for help.

1.        Could you pls help me where and how  can I see “Cond.control E Condition value and basis fixe <<< “ for my condition type ZFPR? I need to navigate to see  Cond.control E    in billing document as well as in customization. 

2.        If I want to change the value of ZFPR  in document and subsiquent document , what changes have I to do for cond.control ? and where  have  I to do that  ?.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rusheek

Please check this thread.I  am sure this will solve your issue.

http://www.benxbrain.com/benx(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/de/index.do?onInputProcessing(brai_thread)&001_threa...

Regards.

S.verma

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Verma

It won't clarify my query.

Thanks 

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can checlk Pricing type in Copying Control - Item.

E stands for Adopt price components and fix values.

So, depending on your document flow, you need to check your copying control setting for Pricing type. Say, check TCode VTFA for order related billing & VTFL for delivery related billing.

You can maintain for B - Carry out new pricing your requirement.

If your condition type is TAX, then go for G - Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes.

Regards,

JP

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In copy control , pricing type D (copy pricing elements unchanged) is there but not E in our system  , you mean to say based on this setting  pricing type setting , condition control E has been determined in document ? . it is unlikely right ?

If any body has any idea, i need to know based on what setting is responsible to determine condition control E   in document.

Thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now, with your screenshot provided, I can make the condition type is header condition type.

So, that a standard behavior of the system.

If you want make any changes to this condition type in succeeding document.

In copying control for the source & target documents as, B-Carry out new pricing.

But, please note, with above copying control setting, you have to manually update that condition value again in your succeeding document. As its manual header condition, system will do make any changes to condition value automatically.

And share your feedback.

If any body has any idea, i need to know based on what setting is responsible to determine condition control E   in document.

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash

I don’t think I understood completely, pls check above screen , it’s set up as item condition not header condition.

Let me mention the problem:

When I create return order with reference to invoice, condition type ZFPR  has condition control E.a line item is  qty 4 and ZFPR value is $20, if I change the  line item qty from 4 to 2 in return order , ZFPR quantity should become 10 automatically which isn’t happening currently. Just I am researching how to achieve it.

Thanks for your help and regards

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the returns order, what is the behaviour of condition types other than ZFPR? Are they calculating condition amount proportionately with change in quantity?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate, why you are using cal type in condition type ZFPR as G-Formula?

Regards, JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And have look on SAP Note 930870 - (Re)determination and (re)valuation of conditions.

It will indicate why it is not allowing to revaluate the condition type.

Regards, JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI...

Further you Alt.Bas.Cond Value is maintained as 5 - KZWI1.

Generally, this fetches value from condition type with subtotal as 1 - Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI1.

That means your one of the fixed value header frieght condition type is getting distributed to respective item.

Regards, JP

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash

We have defined custom routine for calculation type in pricing procedure  and condition base value 5 is used as well .

So, based on the subtotal 1 value , system will calculate freight charge and distribute it for all  line items in billing document . Total freight charge is stored  in custom table  when delivery is packed.

When I create return order with reference to invoice, condition type ZFPR  has condition control E. For example if a  line item is  qty 4 and ZFPR value is $20 for that line item , if I change the  line item qty from 4 to 2 in return order , ZFPR quantity should become 10 automatically which isn’t happening currently. Just I am researching how to achieve it

I went through all the OSS notes and thread mentioned here but nothing will answer my query.

Thanks  

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Ravi

Yes, other condition type are behaving as expected.

Thanks 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rusheek,

Your query is not so clear, will you explain what you actually want to know.

Regards

AJC

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Ashish

Pls see below screen I need to change condition control from E to D or something els where can I do that ?

Since there is E , entire condition value is being copied to target document though I change the quantity from 2 to 1 in target document.

Thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now, with your screenshot provided, I can make the condition type is header condition type.

So, that a standard behavior of the system.

If you want make any changes to this condition type in succeeding document.

In copying control for the source & target documents as, B-Carry out new pricing.

But, please note, with above copying control setting, you have to manually update that condition value again in your succeeding document. As its manual header condition, system will do make any changes to condition value automatically.

And share your feedback.

Regards, JP