cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To create an additional credit entry while doing PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus.

Scenario: While doing PGI, the following two accounting entries are made as of now-

Finished Goods

1. 22.46-

CSA- Rebate

1. 22.46

Requirement: is to add another credit entry to capture additional cost( Material handling expenses ) to the above transaction so that my final entries looks like, for example

Finished Goods

1. 22.46-

Handling Expenses

0.75-

CSA- Rebate

1. 23.21

I would appreciate either a pointer to any USER EXITS/ BADIS or to any configuration solutions to this scenario please.

Thanks

prab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We solved this business problem by a custom enhancement for FI document posting (include LFACIF57). Hope this helps other folks who might end up with the similar business issue.

Thanks for all your response.

Prab

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

Thank you for sharing the Solution.

sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar ,

where are you going to maintain the handling expense?

Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinu,

Thanks for your reply.

As of now, this expenses is maintained at the Pricing procedure level as a statistical value!. If required we  can have this value setup in a ztable. While doing PGI , if this expenses  can be read through any user exit or BADI's, there is nothing like it. Appreciate if you can give me any other heads up if these two approaches are not optimal to use to create an additional credit line during PGI.

Note: business requirement is, not to generate any accounting documents through Sales order/Billing but through PGI( Account determination through MM)

Thanks

prabhakar

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

you need to activate the Costing(controlling module) where it captures costs and profitability analysis.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

Thanks for your reply.

Costing / controlling have been activated. As of now through MM Account determination, we are capturing the material Cost based on its movement type 601 while doing the PGI. And finished goods account is debited, and Cost of goods account is credited. What we need is to capture an additional cost for example "handling fee" so that an additional debit entry is made to another expense account as described in my original posting.