cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"OK" button every SAP web console screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running IIS 6 with Windows 2003 with SAP GUI 6.4 and latest patches installed, the SAP system version is 4.7 stack 25.

When logged into SAP web console there is an "OK" button that appears in the lower left had corner on every screen. How do I remove the "OK" button?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i also have the problem with websapconsole screen

I can see the login screen but not able to login at all. I am very sure that I am using the correct user id and password. the IE keep on reply me back with the same login page after I pressed the Ok button on the login screen.

I have setup the the user id in the lrfmd queue management.

any idea?

regards,

HC

philippe_marque
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Did you solve the issue ? I have got the same pb and I don't know how to remove this OK button ...

Rgds,

Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I am curious to know if you have solved this problem. If you have ,can you please let us know how we can do that.

Thanks,

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

Pl look at your WebSAPCOnsole Adminstrator Setup.

Tab: Web

There should be a Check Box "Hide Transaction Input Field" , .Check that to 'X'.This should resolve your problem.Let me know.

-Gisk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sivakumar,

The "Hide Transaction Input Field" was previously checked. The "OK" box in the lower left hand corner is still appearing on the RFD guns. Do you have any other suggestions to eliminate this "OK" button?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

I got your first message incorrectly.The checkbox i am talking about will HIDE only the INPUT FIELD that appears to the front of the the "OK " button,but not the OK button.I do not think you can hide the OK button via the Config and also not throught the Optional LogOn Screen.

-Gisk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar & my friends,

Can you please help me understand the steps required to configure SAP webconsole?

How is SAP webconsole different than SAP console?

I would be thankful to all of you if you can provide required documentation for SAP webconsole setup.

Thanks in advance,

Amit Deshpande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

To get the documentation, just do a search in the forums and notes (on the left side here), it will lead you to some threads which contain hints on how to find the documents on service marketplace.

To explain the differences:

Sapconsole: statefull, Telnet client, Telnet protocol, Telnet Server, Backend.

WebSapConsole: stateless, Browser, HTTP protocol, Webserver(api), Backend.

Both serve the same goal, mapping of the internal (simple) dialogs to frontend rendering machines. Sapconsole provides you with a terminal screen and Websapconsole generates HTML; it comes with some default displayers (e.g. webdisplayer.dll) and with XML displayer which can do a XSLT translation to generate the HTML output for specific devices.

Installation shorthand in note 190005.

Sample install guide question thread:

Regards,

Fekke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

I was trying to config IIS 6 in Windows 2003 for Websapconsole. I have configured Websapconsole properly. But when i was trying to access it through Internet Explorere i get "Page not found " error message.

I would appreciate if you can advise me how to configure IIS 6 to call isapi_sapcnsl.dll.

I have created Virtual Dir in default website site assign the path as well.

Could you please help me to solve this issue.

Best Regards,

Lahiru.