cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown host. Check your proxy settings: dfs-btapp-11.dpko.**.org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing following issue in reciever Web service: Unknown host. Check your proxy settings: dfs-btapp-11.dpko.**.org . The client web service is not accessable from the ie or from SOAPUI tool. while running the scenario, I am getting this error in monitoring.

Kindly advice if this is some port issue / PI issue and what needs to be done to get this resolved.

Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think it is PI issue, when you wannt access any web service using SOAP receiver adapter then ports should be opned , ask your network team to open the same.

And make sure that Web service URL is correct.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please do the following.

1) You should have wsdl for that webservice.  Please check the  URL in the wsdl file and see whether you have entered right wsdl url in the soap receiver adapter.

2)If the url is right, then you might have to see whether firewall port is enabled between PI and the target system. If the port is disabled your pi server will not reach the target system.

3) If the firewall port is not issue, check whether your end uses proxy address and if that so then route your call via proxy internet url. Take help from basis.