cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner determination in VA01 - Exclude partners flagged for deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

in VA01 after entering the Sold-To-Party number a popup comes up with all the different partners. As far as I know this is done in FM SD_PARTNER_DETERMINATION.

In this popup partners that were flagged for deletion in transaction XD06 (table KNA1-LOEVM) are also shown there. We want to change this so that partners that are flagged for deletion will be excluded and cannot be selected.

How is this possible? Is there a user exit or should I modify the FM SD_PARTNER_DETERMINATION? Please give me a hint.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Kind regards,

Klaus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Klaus,

You can configure the partner determination system to use a user exit that will accomplish this.

The user exit is called by setting the field called ORIGIN TABLE in the partner determination procedure customization. 

SPRO path:  Sales and Distribution

• => Basic Functions
    • => Partner Determination
    • => Set up partner determination.

Choose "Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header" 

• => Determination procedure TA
    • => Partner Functions in Procedure.

Setting the ORIGIN TABLE to one of the user exit codes (X, Y, or Z)  for the SH partner function causes the standard FM SD_PARTNER_DETERMINATION to call on this procedure.  ORIGIN TABLE = X will call strategy X.  ORIGIN TABLE = Y will call strategy Y.

Create the user exit with a CMOD project that has the SAP standard enhancement V09A0003 assigned.  Write your code in the include program ZXV09U03.

Regards,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Thanks so much for your answer. Great.

I have one more question to you: how can I implement the include ZXV09U03??

I did a test like this...

fef_new_partners = 'X'.

fet_determinated_partners-parnr = 'XXXXXXXXXX'.
APPEND fet_determinated_partners.

(Assume XXXXXXXXXX is a valid partner for Sold-To-Party YYYYYYYYYY)

This did not work. XXXXXXXXX did not come up in my popup window. I could not see it. So what do i do to code include ZXV09U03??

Thanks in advance.

Klaus

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You code looks reasonable, assuming that the partner number you put  into fet_determinated_partners-parnr is valid.

Did you activate the CMOD project?  The function module that invokes include ZXV09U03 does not get called if the CMOD project is not active.  There are icons for project activation and deactivation on the CMOD screen.  There is also an application help icon with good documentation.

Regards,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

I made a real silly mistake. I have added only one partner in ZXV09U03. Then SAP adds this partner by default without showing it in the popup.

If you select two or more partners in ZXV09U03, then the partners come up in the popup.

THANKS KEN!

Klaus

Answers (0)