cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Cache issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Whenever we click the dropdown of "Shop On behalf of" in SRM ITS Portal (Screen shot ), we are receiving the list of users whom I have shopped on behalf of. In this list I need to remove some user. Please suggest me is it possible to do this, if yes, please suggest me how to do it.

We have deleted all browsing history, cookies, temporary internet file and form data of internet explore but still we get saved values.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Thanks and regards,

Sada

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sada,

In transaction PPOMA_BBP in the user's position detail you must add or delete users you want to Shop On Behalf in Attribute "REQUESTER". Try deleting users you do not want there and tell me.

Regards,

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

We are assigning the Org ID's in the user attributes instead of user ID's.

Also I have received the below update from SAP. But I am not sure how to achieve my requirement from this.

You can change the favorites list in buy on behalf field using BAdI BBP_F4_READ_ON_EXIT.

There is method GET_BOBUSER, where you can change table ET_BOBUSER_FAVOURITES and then populate the cache with users defined by your own (this functionality is known as favorites).

Please suggest me.

Thanks & Regards,

Sada

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you want to delete the entry from favorites, delete it from table BBP_BOBUSER_FAV.

For this you have to find the BP number of the user you would like to remove.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

Thanks for the update and cooperation.

Could you please suggest me what I need to delete from the table BBP_BOBUSER_FAV and how to delete. if it possible please provide the steps that would be more helpful for me.

Thanks & Regards,

Sada

Former Member
0 Kudos

This table stores the favorites for buy-on-behalf users.

So if you want to delete the user you highlighted in your image, please find the BP number for the highlighted user and get the user id of the user who logged into SRM.

Delete the record with this combination from the table.

Answers (0)