cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

while creating Invoice, invoice number got generated.But when i checked in VF02 system throws invoice no does not exist.While in j1iin VBUK error is displaying.can any one help.

Note. this problem occurs when new packing material is used in delivery.the above said error is not appearing if there is no packing material.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

Could you please check if there are any update terminations or dumps with your user id. From the looks of the behavior it seems there could have been an update termination.

Most probably could be because of an Invoice output type.. Probably you can check for update terminations in tcode SM13 with user id and post the error.

And also when you are creating invoice, check for the messages/output and change the processing mode to "batch mode". just to confirm if the issue is because of Output type.

Thanks

Dhilipan

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

Please check your Invoice Number ranges in the Billing Document Type , i think all the numbers are Completed.you need to Extend the Number Range.you can check the same in VN01 and compare with the Billing Document.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no problem with the number range.The problem occurs when new packing material is used in delivery.the above said error is not appearing if there is no packing material.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

as per the issue you are able to generate the Invoice but not able to post to the accounting

or

you are not able to generate the Invoice ,there might be some Error message system should show

can you tell me what is the Error message you are getting.

Sivavasireddy