Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in inspection plan

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

While clearing the inspection lot for a material with revision level status, i am receiving the error message

"No inspection plan could be found" and " Sample size could not be calculated" then i created a inspection plan for the material with usage-5 (GR) and status - 4(release) with valid from date- 21.11.2012.

But inspection lot start date and end date is 02.11.2012 and Key date is 18.04.2012 and Posting date of GR is 27.10.2012.

The same error is occuring even if change the inspection start and finish date and key date to creation of inspection plan date

I have areated the material master with the "indicator inspection with task list".

What are the other configuration's to be verified?

Kindly explain what is Key date in inspection specification tab in QA02/QA32 ? and kindly solve the issue

J.Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

... just create the Inspection Plan with valid from date 01.11.2012 and it should work.
BR
Matthias

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

Issue is not solved with valid from date as 01/11/2012 and issue is solved when i created inspection plan with the valid from date as 01/04/2012.

What is key date in inspectgion characterstics tab?

J.Balakrishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

... so it would work also with valid from date 18.04.2012 within the Inspection Plan.

The system looks while plan finding whether

1) there is a valid Inspection Plan

and

2) this Inspection Plan fits to the Key Date of the Inspection Lot

and

3) this Inspection Plan fits to the Start Date of the Inspection Lot.

In case everything fits together the Inspection Lot will be created and released.

BR

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello.. J.Balakrishnan..

simple answer to your que is

1. in QA 32 click on inpesction lot.

2. Click on Insp. Specification

2. enter key date which should  same/future date after inspection plan exsists for the material. otherwise system can not recognise inspection pla(task list ) even though it exsists. so the key date is the date from which plan is in exsistance.

Regards,

Aditya

Answers (0)