cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UMODAUTO.LST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently working on the upgrade of ECC 5.0 to ECC6.0 with EHP5, I am done with the upgrade of test system and also completed the SPDD / SPAU modifcations.  Now I have started the upgrade in production system and planned to use the same request in which we have done in the test. Also understood that umodauto.lst files will contain the required transport request for the modifications.

Indeed I have checked the file in the upgrade directory and found the UMODAUTO.lst file and it contains two transport request as stated.

Since my production has a an different transport directory, I wanted to move the files manually to the bin directory (umodauto.lst) and also need to move the data and cofiles.

When i try to check the data and cofiles of those request - I am not able to find it in the upgrade directory.  ( What I like to know is what will be the format of those files in the upgrade directory)

Because : in the umodauto.lst, I could see two request which is PPDK900258 and PPDK900266 in that file. And in the data and cofiles upgrade directory files available in the name are K702XPRA00000258.SAP, R702XPRA00000258.SAP and K702XPRA00000266.SAP , R702XPRA00000266.SAP

Is the required files ? and the format will be like this?

Also I have checked the logs in the upgraded system ( here the target system as pointed as SAP and it showing released status). So, I presume these two files are the required in which I need to transport to the PRD upgrade system. However I would like to get confirmation from the experts

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Firstly, I would like to explain that the UMODAUUTO.lst file contains only the names of the SPDD/SPAU requests and not the requests or any other other data.

Then, you need to move the Data and Cofile from the usr/sap/trans/data and usr/sap/trans/cofiles to your production system trans directory.

Also, the UMODAUTO.lst file has to be moved from DEV to PRD.

I hope this is clear.

Regards,

Sriram B