cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to create one Communication Channel for sending source to number of receivers?

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our scenatio is proxy to jdbc.

in my soure namespace we have 6 datatypes, 6 message types, 6 service interfaces , 6 message mapping, 6 operational mappings.

we want to send total source data in a single communication channel.

is it possible?

if it it is possible please give the solution for this.

Thank you,

vishnu p.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

As per your scenario source side ur using proxies so ne need of creating sender communication channel.  And receiver side If you want to send the data to same database and same table with same queries then you can use once receiver communication channel.  But if you want to send data to different databases then you need to create different jdbc receiver channel. 

Please provide more details on your requirement.

Thanks,

Satish.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

The JDBC receiver communication channel only has the JDBC driver and the connection parameters, then if you want to use your 6 interfaces with the same DDBB, you will not have problems sharing the same receiver communication channel.

Regards.

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

my receiver structure is also same as my source.

and i have 6 different stored procedures for 6 data types.

but i want only one communication channel for sender and receiver,

is it possible?

Thank you,

vishnu p.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Vishnu,

my receiver structure is also same as my source.

Ok if your proxy is generating the correct XML structure to call the stored procedure.

but i want only one communication channel for sender and receiver,

is it possible?

For the sender: if you are in SAP PI 7.1 you don't need to create the sender communication channel for abap client proxy, the connection is direct between the ERP Integration Engine and PI Integration Engine (ABAP stack).

For the receiver: as i said before the communication channel only needs basially the driver, the database and the user credentials, if you will use the same for this three things, you wont have any problem.

Regards.