cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am a B.E fresher i wanna do sd module .. can i do without doing ABAP ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

AS I HAVE TOLD I AM A FRESHER I AM CONFUSED ABOUT SELECTING THE MODULE CAN ANYONE HELP IN OUT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nisha,

Please close the thread if you a got solution.

With regards,

Tony.

former_member184893
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

I would suggest you frankly not to go for SD or any other Functional Modules without domain experience in Sales. Because having domain experience of 5 -8 years with Certification people itself struggling for long time to get inside SD or MM. So with this perspective don't waste your money on SAP Certification also.

If your really passionate in SAP.. Try to learn Abap with BI or Else get into some Manufacturing Industries and get domain experience of 2 or 3 years and by that you will come to know about the clear of view of SAP field whether want to take up or not.

All the best!!!

Thanks

Nayeem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nisha,

Freshers are too much attracted towards SAP, the reason is they say pay is good.

But its not true,the industry is not that good now a days and as a fresher getting into SAP is difficult.

Very few companies are offering jobs for freshers.

If you are really passionate about the technology then i would suggest you to go for ABAP rather than SD (which requires more industrial experience). If you are ready to spend money then go for certification or else just give a try.

In Parallel try in other areas like java,oracle ...etc.

With regards,

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks tony:)

former_member189849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just go for ABAP then automatically you can learn SD and depends on the project you can understand the other function module's  then that you can decide which way is good for me

Regards

Mahesh

Venkat_Sesha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Nothing is Impossible..

You can definately learn SD without ABAP. But the thing is SD people generally they will be MBAs or having some Domain experience on Sales etc...

Better I would Suggest Do SAP Certification. This will give a Wieght to your Profile.

Also I would Suggest go for CRM if you are passtionate about SD.

Difference is In CRM you dont have Logistics concepts. In SD you wont have Marketting concepts

But CRM is very Hot in the Market.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

You can do But better you can learn the basics in ABAP then you can go to SD module..

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i get to know ABAP basic knowledge  is enough or i need work exp in ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nisha,

Can you please refer Bhavana Comments also...

Better you have work exp in ABAP...

Thanks,

Raj