Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma invoice and Advance return for Tax on Sales/Purchases

majusko
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

could you please recommend solution for following intercompany business scenario:

- Basically when goods are moved free of charge from one EU Member State to another and there is no sale of these goods (i,e, Company XYZ in Ireland retains ownership to the goods being moved), XYZ in Ireland needs to complete VAT and Intrastat reporting.

- There should be a free of charge/proforma invoice should show XYZ Ireland as both the seller and buyer.

Is it correct to propose "Plan abroad" solution for this specific case?

Should this requirement be solved by any kind of Proforma invoices? My doubt is that creation of Proforma invoices which will be free of charge and will not generate any accounting document, will not have any impact on the Advance return for Tax on Sales/Purchases (S_ALR_87012357). Based on the initial testing proforma invoices are not picked up by the report neither on sender nor receiver's side.

Is it potentially possible to extend S_ALR_87012357 in a way it includes these Proforma invoice with no accounting document?

Do let me know if further details are necessary to provide.

Thank you very much for any suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the transaction code you mentioned is of standard, what you can do is copy the program RFUMSV00, add your logic and assign a zee transaction so that you can make use of it.

G. Lakshmipathi