cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time based Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We have a requirement in which we use credit limit in amounts but my client is asking for date wise also means i have assigned a credit limit of amount 1million but after certain time ,  means after 6 months or 8 months system shows error or prompt that credit limit time is over . Is it possible to do so . Means like system prompts me in amount same as in date ur credit limit time is this once reached that date.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe you while fixing Credit Limits for Customer in T-Code FD32, you cna use the Next Int. Review Date to set the future date, say 6 month down the line.

Then go to OVA8 & under checks, pick a tich mark in NextReview Date &  set Reaction as B or D & put Tick Mark in Status/Block check box.

This will ensure that after the expiiry of Next Int. Review date, system will block the Customer for Credit.

If the above does not suffice the requirement then you will have to insert a ABAP code in Credit Management User Exits.

But ideally I thing the Next Int Review date will suffice your requirement.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer but can you tell me that what is the purpose of Horizon in credit management FD32

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can define the Specific period eg months,days in the field Horizon period the system checks the Credit for all the open orders,deliverys during this period for eg. 3 months .

Sivavasireddy

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Horizon will notbe useful in your case. It is used to calculate value of open Sales Order till a future date (1 or 2 months from today).

For detailed explanation on Horizon in Credit Management please search in Fourm or in Google.

Request you to just try the option suggested by me above & your problem will definitely be addressed.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

if you keep horizon period as 2 months, and horizondate as today in fd 32, system will not consider the open orders after 2 months that means this month is nov, nov and decemeber for 60 days it will consider as credit limit period and it will automatically block those open order which are not below credit limit (i.e) exceeded open sales orders,open deliveries and billing doc open. if you raise sales order in jan you will not have problem to make it as future bookings. it will cosider those order for any block, those are not under credit horizon.

warm regards,

Jagadeesh.