cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default setting for Internal Goods/Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have a requirements from a customer regarding the 'Internal Goods/Services' catalog in SRM.

User wants to default the 'Logical System' in the search section of the internal Goods/Services. Our SRM system is connected to Multiple backends and material with same Product Id (Material No.) from different backends do exist in SRM.

Now when a user searches only with the product id there will be multiple results - from different backends.

Let me explain with an example -

lets take backends as - LOGSYS1, LOGSYS2, LOGSYS3

Let the Prod Id be - MAT100

Now, when user searches with only product id - MAT100 there will be 3 results one for each backends which confuses the user.

What we need is, as soon as the user clicks on the link 'Internal Goods/Services', depending on his system alias for accounting system, the field logical system should be defaulted -  for example - as below

I have tried to use the attribute - 'System alias' making it default but no use

Please suggest something.

Thanks

Dhananjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay,

This will be a custom development. You need to mdoiufy search help BBPH_PRODUCT_GENERAL in a Z one where you can call your ZBBP_F4IF_SHLP_EXIT_PRODUCT_GEN where you can request  filter materials from the ECC system based on the logged in users's attribute maintained for the logical system.

This way you will only search for the material from the logical system assigned to the user as default and also chekc how it can be displayed in the field "LOGICAL SYSTEM" in the search screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti

Thank you so much for you reply. I will check this and get back to you

Thanks

Dhana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti

It did work though I did not create a Z one but edited the exisitng one - I added my code in the PRESEL scetion of this search help exit.

assigned the value of user's ACS attribute to LOGSYS field of this structure in the search help exit and it worked.

Thank you.

Dhananjay

Answers (0)