Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items not flowing from Supplier Catalog to SRM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working in SRM 5.0 version.

For one particular plant 'KP46' alone, when we try to select a product from Supplier catalog, the product details are not flowing to the SRM portal.

I checked the BADI 'BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER' if the product details are available in the BADI structure. After the punch out happened from supplier catalog, while debugging I could see that the BADI's sturcture is not populated with any data.

Can anyone please tell me if there is any issue with the external portal in sending the product data's to SRM or is it an issue with the SRM portal.

We do not face this issue with supplier catalog in case of other plants.

Kindly provide a solution for this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Deepa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

Maybe you can check the Wiki here which will help to debug the transfer and identify what data is passed, and if messages are captured in et_messages you can see what they are.

Regards,

Jason

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

Can you check transaction SLG1 and update the error message over here ??

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I checked in SLG1 tcode as you had suggested. There are two messages:

1. An error message saying "Logical system for catalog not maintained.Inform System administrator"

2. A success message saying "start of line 000000 in shopping cart of catalog" and "External product category contains errors or does not exist".

When i conveyed this error message to my functional, he said that the logical system for catalog has not been maintained for other plants as well, which in our case is working fine.

So not sure what is wrong here.

Thanks,

Deepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

Kindly check the product category of the catalog item which you are transferring from MDM to SRM .

And also check whether the product category for other plants available in SRM system ?? and do the same for the plant  'KP46'

Regards

Ashok