cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter MetaData problem (PI installation).

former_member189418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had installed 'PI' and as part of post installation, i imported the CR_Content.zip into the SLD. After doing that when i import the SAP BASIS 7.00 Software component into the repository, to my surprise it is imported but doesn't contain anything. As a result i dont have the adapter metadata and is not able to find any kind of adapters in the creation of communication channels. i have gone through the 'SAP Exchange Infrastructure Release 3.0 SR1' in which it is mentioned that

1. Copy XI3_0_SAP_BASIS_6.40_09_00.tpz from <Components DVD>/XI /XI_CONTENT to directory /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/xi/repository_server/import/

2. On your SAP XI host, call transaction SXMB_IFR.

3. Choose Repository (Design).

4. Choose &#8594; Tools &#8594; Import Design Objects

2. Choose the file /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/xi/repository_server/import XI3_0_SAP_BASIS_6.40_09_00.tpz

5. Import the file.

But this is not listed in the SR2 (which is mine). But in my installation DVDs (for SR2) i dint find any XI Content anywhere.

I had also checked out the document Readiness Check Version 3.0. My installation passed all the check points. i had also checked out the notes 669669, 959860, 954820. but none of them are helpful for me.Can anyone help me out in this case"

Any help wud b highly appreciated.

Thnx in Advance

Anil Kumar Veepuri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

you can download the BASIS component here:

https://smpdl.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=SEARCH&HIDE=&SEARCH_SPAT=X&SE...

put it to your import folder and import like described.

Regards,

Udo

former_member189418
Participant
0 Kudos

Thnx a lot Udo...resolved the issue. Points awarded.

-Anil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you let me know how did u search for the BASIS compoent

what was the search string used

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Just use the search string as SAP BASIS. You will get all info. Choose the Comp. based on your SP level.

Regards,

Jai Shankar