SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP for structured articles with BOM explosion in sap retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi retail experts,

We are facing a problem with ATP check for structured articles in SAP Retail (ECC 6.0 retail 604)

Our system is customized in order to explode the BOM for Good receipt of sales sets (MARA-ATTYP = 10) in distribution centers, so the stock is managed by components in DCs (in the stores is managed by header)

We want to implement the ATP check for STO´s and Outbound deliveries, from DC´s. These documents are created for the header articles, which are the codes supplied by the vendor. We found out that the standard checks ATP only against the header ATP´s stock. This header ATP check excludes the physical stock, because the stock is at component level, and includes the in/outbound movements. Therefore, we have an inconsistency. For Instance,  If you want to create a STO with 10 units of a sales set. Consider that the Sales set has 2 components with 20 units at the warehouse, for each component (suppose BOM 1:1), and a pre-existent inbound delviery with 5 units (done for the header). Suppose your check rule for STOs, considers inbound/outbound deliveries. Unfortunately the ATP check for the STO, only takes into account the previous inbound delivery (5u) and not the physical stock (20u). The available stock displayed then is 5 units, instead of  25u (20u + 5u), and you are not allowed to save your STO with 10 units, when you should, cause your avaliabilty in the warehouse would enable it.

I ve checked customizing and notes, but didn´t find a proper solution. I´m solving the issue via std functions and ABAP. But I´d like to know if anyone faced the same problem, and could help with a std solution. Any configuration or specifics user exits for STOs and Outbound deliveries to manage this scenario?

Thank you in advance!

1 REPLY 1

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you find a solution for this? Even with ABAP?