cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory calendar doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my testing i came across a strange behavior regarding factory calendar.

I have removed factory calendar from sales organization and tested till billing ----No impact

Next, I have removed factory calendar from plant and tested---Stock not confirmed...I got usage of calendar in plant level

Next, I have removed factory calendar from shipping point and customer and tested till billing ----No impact.

What is the use of factory calendar in sales organization, shipping point, customer... How to check the impact of these....

Can anybody suggest on this...

Regards,

Abhi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhi

System is doing fine.

Factory calendar contain the dates which is fallowed by company such as alternate working Sundays, Plant shutdown etc etc.

Importance of Factory Calendar:

Sales Organisation:

When you use APO and scheduling the importance of Calender plays a vital role here.You can see in VOV8 , when you put the lead time then it will check with the factory calendar settings.

Shipping Point:

All the transactions which is recorded in Material Management will fallow shipping point calendar, all the working hours , work center (capacity)etc etc

Customer:

This fallows the same rule as Sales Organisation.

Fallow the below link for more information

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1846662

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashis,

thank you for the information.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

If your doubt has been resolved you close the thread with "Answer", so that in future someone can refer the same.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra