cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Process Monitoring Rating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wanted to know if anyone is aware of the Rating "Load Evalutaion By User"?

Thanks,

Mownika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mownika

I never heard such a term. Could you describe bit more specific.

(where do you mean, Alert Inbox, Setup session etc.)

If you can attached screen shot, it is perfect.

BR

Keiji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keiji,

I know it was weird when i first saw it too,All i had to do was toggle with the Yellow and Red Rating and it disappeared.I guess it needs to indicates the rating to be manually evaluated.

Here is a screen shot for you.I saw this appear at the level seen below.Also at Load Monitor level at logical component level.

Thanks,

Mownika

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mownika

Thank you for the picture. Now I understand what you mean.

It is related to the technical background of setup screen.

The screen that you updated is based on the service session framework.

SAP Support provides many contents  (EarlyWatch, Going Live Check, SerlfService BPA check, DVM check etc) by using the framework. Mostly these contents are used for SAP Support Service Engineer to deliver different remote services. In the service service consultant conduct certain check customer system by using service session content with collected data and set certain rating for different checks in the content.

Sometime even automation rating is green,yellow,red, consultant may change its rating

due to some different reasons (human eye double check etc).  If the rating is given by the user,  user icon appear to differenciate automatic rating. So user rating is used for this kind of situation.

Business Process Monitoring used to use this framework for configuration & operation.

As of Solution Manager 7.1, operation screen completely moved to Alert Inbox in BPO workcenter.

And also as of 7.1 SP5, setup screen moved to browser based configuration screen.

In case of your case,since it is configuration content (not analysis content), honestly speaking setting some manual rating does not have big meaning.

Due to the technical background (framework), there is user rating function, but it only become important for analysis content (e.g EarlyWatch Check, Going LiveChec).

I hope this helps your understanding.

Best Regards

Keiji Mishima