cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUPPersistenceException: error in findEntities - While synchronizing

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

The client has in the application a synchronise button that they can only press one time and after the synchronise is done he can press a second time and so on. It crashes on the synchronise (the first one) and then we get the error below :s…

The code that we are using is the following:

SAET_LINKSynchronizationParameters *sp_link = [SAET_LINK getSynchronizationParameters];

sp_link.syncLinkByUserID = employeeID;

[sp_link save];

[SAMborevcrmDB synchronize:@"AccountContactGroup"];

SAET_VISITSSynchronizationParameters *sp_visit = [SAET_VISITS getSynchronizationParameters];

sp_visit.syncByEmployeeId = employeeID;

sp_visit.syncByInitiatorId = employeeID;

[sp_visit save];

[SAMborevcrmDB synchronize:@"VisitGroup"];

SAET_TASKSSynchronizationParameters *sp_link_task = [SAET_TASKS getSynchronizationParameters];

sp_link_task.syncByEmployeeId = employeeID;

sp_link_task.syncByInitiatorId = employeeID;

[sp_link_task save];

[SAMborevcrmDB synchronize:@"TaskGroup"];

Now after a synchronising multiple times > 10 we get the following error:

SUPPersistenceException from synchronize: SUPPersistenceException from isReplayQueueEmpty: error in findEntities -> Crash...

Has anybody any idea what the problem can be?

We are working with SUP 2.1.3 patch 02.

Nick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Refer to ths issue that you are facing " SUPPersistenceException from synchronize: SUPPersistenceException from isReplayQueueEmpty: error in findEntities -> Crash"  , This is a known issue and appears in the Synchronize method when Synchronization is performed many times continuously as you did.

I can see that patch is release but it is for SUP 2.1.3 with patch 01. I suggest you to contact SAP support as they will provide you required information for your patch release after investigation.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

We are in talking with SAP Support for the problem. Is there a place where i can download the Patch? So i can try it and see if it works?

Thanks a lot!

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sachin, the problem is solved now.

We contact SAP Support and they provided us with the patch the problem is solved now.

Nick

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nick,

i had the same error when using consecutives synchronizations, i posted a ticket to SAP and they answered me that this is solved at:

- SUP 2.2 (have not tested)

- SUP 2.1.3 with patch 01 + another private patch that they sent me.

Apparently they told me that there is no solution for SUP 2.1.3 with patch 02 or previous versions (2.1.2 and below). I guess you might need to upgrade or downgrade your version of SUP.

Regards,

Daniel Yrigoyen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should better contact SAP. They resolved the problem with a patch for us.

The patch was only for iOS devices.

Greetings

Nick