Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CN41 version creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have  a requirement  in CN41 report ie  is it possible to

1) Over write already created snap shot version

2) In already created version can we add actual cost or actual revenue which are posted after creation of this version.Is this possible.?

This iam doing in CN41 itself by saving using "Selection Version" and not project version.

What i have tried is i have created version and named it with exsisting version which i have created earlier it allowed me to save the new version with old version name but date and time was then differrent ie todays.Yes the new version had different values of actual cost and revune posted at present

So need your openions regarding above mentioned point.

Awaiting for reply,

Thanks & Regards,

Ajey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajey,

You can overwrite an already saved Selection version. However, you cannot add actual costs and revenues to the already saved selection version. What you can do is when you post actual costs and revenues save another selection version, either with the same name or a different name that helps you identify the changes in the selection version you save post this activity.

In addition to this, refer the link below. The link should answer all of your queries in detail.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/80/94853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for reply.

I ahve tried with the overwrite thing but it save new "selection version" with old version name but does not delet the old one instead saves new one in todays date and time.

Yes regarding posting point your correct.we can do as you recommend.

Awaiting Reply,

Ajey

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Ajey

As confirmed by Gokul, you have to save another selection version only, and you dont have option of overwrite in project version.

thanks/srihari