SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isu Billing : Rate step

Former Member
0 Kudos
  1. In a rate, I have specified 3 variant programs which will post the amount after the logic execution.
  2. but at the level of schema i have unchecked the check box of relevant to posting from the first two variant programs and third variant program is postable.
  3. but still system is doing the account determination for these first two variant programs.
  4. So please let me know when we uncheck the relevant to posting checkbox,it wil not post but will system checks the ACCOUNT DETERMINATION ??

Please kindly reply 

4 REPLIES 4

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

Manish

What kind of variants are they, and what are your Variant Control (VC) settings?

Regards

Astrid

0 Kudos

The variant programs are quanti01 and lumsum02 ...after some calculation m using lumsum02 and this is a relevant to posting. please let me know whether system checks the subs which i have given in first variant programs ????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Even if you untick the 'Posting relevant flag' in the Billing schema for the rate containing your 2 variants - Account Determination is done using Main, Sub, Account Determination ID, Company code and Division to determine the G/L account and tax code.

Could you please let me know the issue that this is causing to you?

Thanks,

Mayuresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Although you have not checked the posting flag at the schema level, SAP first of all does in an posting check during  billing run. During billing run SAP does the account determination checks for both the Balace Sheet account and Profit and Loss account. These account determination are available in EK01 and EK02. If the setteing are not available then SAP gives an error.  However having said that SAP does not create any FICA document lines for schema steps that are marked as Not relevant for posting.

If you are not aware of EK01 and EK02, please ask a FICA consulant.

Hope this helps you, If you have any questions kindly inform me. I shall be glad to answer you...

Rahul