Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt about SUS

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

We are in SRM 7.01 with ECC 6.05 deploying classic scenario and we are planning to use SUS (using Supplier self-registration in SUS). I see a very interesting post regarding the deployment of SUS in this link: http://scn.sap.com/message/13238409  where Malay describe the possible setup:

In your case as the bidders need to access both SRM and SUS systems, contact persons has to be created in both SRM and SUS systems.

The steps are as follows.

1. The supplier registers itself in SUS. Purchaser preselects and transfers the bidder to ECC.

2. Vendor master is created in ECC.

3. Through BBPGETVD the vendor master needs to be transferred to SRM system.

4. From ECC system again the vendor will be transferred to SUS syem to update the bidder in SUS org str.

5. Mail will be trigger to the bidder with temporary ID and password.

6. Bidder creates the actual contact person with appropriate role. The contact person details gets distributed to both SRM and SUS server with the mapped roles assignen in customising.

Now if single sign on is activated in portal bidder seamlessly access both SRM and SUS for different functionality(in your case participate for the bid in SRM system).

One thing in doubt though, that in this case, actually vendor in SUS will be sent to ECC, thus vendor between SUS and ECC is linked. Then vendor in ECC will be transferred to SRM so vendor in SRM and ECC is linked. However in point 6, vendor will create user id in SUS. As I understand in config SRM > Supplier Self Service > Master Data > Maintain system for synchronization of user data, we can actually distribute the user id in SUS and I suppose that we can distribute it to SRM. However as there is no link between vendor in SRM and SUS (link is between SUS-ECC, and SRM-ECC), how the system know to which SRM vendor the contact person should be created?

Best regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello John,

I have implemented that solution and the way to solve your need is the next:

In SAP SUS client:

1. Suppliers registration through SAP SUS (SUCO) or SAP ROS.

2. Purchaseer runs pre-selection to accept Prospects and then transfer them to SAP ECC.

In SAP ERP client:

3. Purchasers complete all information for Supplier in the Vendor Master.

In SAP SRM client:

4. BBPGETVD report run daily and replicates the "New Supplier".

5. Purchaser with "SRM Administration role" updates Supplier data and checks the checkbox "Portal Supplier" and sent method to XML/XI.

Note: When checking that checkbox BBP_SP_SUPP_INI is triggered and it create XML SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_Out is created and sent to SUS.

In SAP SUS client:

6. Supplier is created in SAP SUS, with no contact person associated.

7. Purchaser logs to SUS through Portal and creates a Contact Person for him with roles for SAP SUS and SAP SRM servers.

8. If Maintain system for synchronization of user data is correctly configured the system will run FMs and creates the user and relationship for Supplier in SAP SRM.

Please let me know if it answer your doubts.

Kind Regards,

Sebastián Garófalo