cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An internal error occurred while calling 'processDPCommandsEX' API. (Error: ERR_WIS_30270)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

At the moment we are trying to run AP Rapidmart on SAP BI Platform 4.0 SP4, Data Services 4.0 SP3 Patch1 and Mssql Server Enterprise.

The extraction runs successfully  and i have change the universe connection to point to our database, but when i tried to refresh the report data it gives an error "An internal error occurred while calling 'processDPCommandsEX' API. (Error: ERR_WIS_30270)"

I have go through a couple of threads and still unable to resolve the issue. Any insights and help would very much appreciated. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

Please check if Adaptive Processing Server is in running state while refreshing a report. Sometimes it stops and get the mentioned error.

Regards,

Vinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinesh,

The adaptive processing server is in running state when i'm trying to refresh the reports. Thanks

regards,

hans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

What is the result if you create a new report based on the same semantic layer.

Thanks,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

When i create a new webi report using the same semantic layer, it does not give any error. Im using rapidmart 4.0 and it gives the error when i tried to refresh the report that comes with the rapidmart package. Thanks

regards,

hans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

This is a very generic error message.

We can give it a try to identify the reason and let's see if we can troubleshoot this or you can create a support ticket for SAP.

From my side I would: -

1) Create a new connection to the same DB and test the scenario.

2) From the edit mode, remove some measures or dimensions and again observe the behavior.

3) Remove the chart from the report or remove the table to check the behavior.

Can you try to refresh the same report twice and see what is the outcome?

Thanks,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I made a new connection as you proposed and now i am able to refresh the report data using webi rich client, but still unable to refresh the data directly in cmc or bi launchpad.

Then when i saved the report with new data after refresh, the changes does not reflected in neither cmc nor bi launch pad. Do you know how to resolve this? Thanks

regards,

hans

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hans,

client and server use different architecture for the middleware. The server uses 64bit drivers so you should focus on that direction.

I.E.: If you are using ODBC then you must create a 64bit ODBC connection with the same name on the server.

Otherwise open a support message as Vivek suggested.

Thanks

Simone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simone,

I am using OLEDB connection instead of ODBC. I've gone through some of the threads that says this error will be resolved with either BO 4.0 SP04 patch 6 or BO 4.0 SP05. Might try this within this week. Thanks.

regards,

hans