Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot with CRTD PASG

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A inspection lot is with status CRTD PASG . After assigning the inspection plan to the inspection lot its system status is CRTD PASG. The lot is created by transfer posting with movement type 322 and the lot is created with 08 inspection type. Can anyone suggest me how to change the status to REL?

With Regards,

Neel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of the case, This issue is due to wrong classification value maintained for class (018) in inspection plan at header (Extras => Classification=> Class & characteristics) level.

Pls call me in case of any issues.

BR,

Madhukar Poul

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check Physical-sample type is assigned in you inspection type(Customization) check the below path:

IMG-->QM-->Quality inspection-->inspection lot creation-->Maintain inspection type-->select 08 inspection type--> select required sample in Physical-sample type--> save.

After the this setting try to assign the sample.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

1. QA32.

2. select lot.

3. click on Inpection lot button.

4. go to tab Insp. Specification. change date. ( date must be the future date of exsistnce of Inpection plan)

5. click on task list/spe. button.

6. go to sample tab.

7. click on sampl. button.

Regards,

Aditya

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually it is that the plan is missing but you claim that an inspection plan has been assigned to the lot.  i am assuming that you had to do this manually for this lot?  If so, did you go to the third tab of the inspection lot and click on the little calculator button/icon ot have the sample size calculated?  If not, try that.

If that doesn't work, try going through Anand document at the link below.  It takes you through most of the isses that cause lots not to be released.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/Inspection+lots+with+CRTD+status-+Causes+and+Remedies

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neel,

Please check the below:

1.Check the usage of the task list first.It should match with the usage in QA02.

2.Its because of the usage of the inspection point.If you have maintained inspection point in the task list header then you have to use sampling procedure related to that inspection point( in your case its sample mgt inspection point)  against each of the MIC's i task list.

If you have no errors then set the status to release

Hope it helps

regards