cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery distributed to EWM has not yet been posted for goods issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

During Goods issue against Transportation Unit in EWM, the shipment idoc is sent from EWM to ERP to update the shipment in ERP.

But the idoc fails in ERP with error message "Delivery distributed to EWM has not yet been posted for goods issue".

When the shipment idoc is about to process, it finds that the delivery has not been PGI even though both are triggered simultaneously in EWM.

How can we correct this?

regards,
Shetty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shetty,

Have you tried to check the Post GI mark from the EWM customizing path: Extended Warehouse Management - Cross-Process Settings - Shipping and Receiving - General Settings - General Settings for Shipping and Receiving. You have there the Post GI mark. I found that rather useful when we wanted to post the Goods issue after the loading process but maybe it can help you in fastening/delaying the GI with TU.

All the best,

Claudiu Maxim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caludiu,

Thanks.  The PGI indicator was already checked. Even with this indicator,  In ERP, IDOC SHPMNT is processed before the PGI of Delivery is completed. 

As of now, I am reprocessing the failed idocs in BD87.  But any other thoughts to put a sequnece or serialize this in EWM/ERP?

regards,

Shetty

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"In ERP, IDOC SHPMNT is processed before the PGI of Delivery is completed. 

As of now, I am reprocessing the failed idocs in BD87.  But any other thoughts to put a sequnece or serialize this in EWM/ERP? "

That is actually a standing problem with the LE-TRA integration. As two things happen at the same time (the systems posts the GI for the delivery and tries to update the shipment via an IDOC), it might happen that the IDOC gets stuck.

There is a recommendation to plan a regular job for the report RBDMANI2 with a variant for the message type SHMPNT.

Best regards

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thanks,  That is good enough.  Just wanted to confirm on this.

regards,

shetty

Answers (0)