Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determination of storage type 925

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to move the stock between storage locations. When I move stock from Sloc 0002 (non WM & HU managed) to HU01 (WM and HU managed) by using transaction HU02 (create handling units for goods movement) the system creates a material document with movement 311 and stock lies in Sloc HU01 in the st. type 921 (UML-ZONE). Later I move the stock from 921 to other storage type. This I can understand perfectly from WM movement 311 definition that interim st type 921 is assigned in src field.

Now, when I try to move the stock from Sloc 0001 ( WM managed) to HU01, the system is placing the stock in 925 (PACK). I want to understand how is this happening, as I don't see any apparent setting in the configurations.

Experts --- kindly throw some light on this.

thanks,

Sushant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sushant ,

Check WM movement type which is being triggered while doing posting from WM manages storage location to non wm managed storage location.

Check relevant movement type in IMG - Logistics Execution > Warehouse Management > Activities > Transfers > Define Movement Types

Intermediate storage types for posting are defined in WM movement types.

Please check these entrys and let me know.

Thanks

Jinoy

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jinoy,

the movement type is 311.

the problem is coming when I am moving from a WM Sloc to WM & HU Sloc. using transaction HU02 (as it can not be done through MB1B). In this case the movement type is also 311 but intermediate st. type is 925 --- whichi is what I want to figure out. I have checked in table T333 and there is no movement type for which interim st. type 925 is assigned, although it can be seen in LX20.

I hope you got my query.

Thanks,

sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please send screen shots of steps which is being carried out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the interim storage type 925 for the movement type in below path,

IMG-> Logistics general-> Handling unit management-> WM-> Define movement types.

Regards

Vijay

Answers (0)