Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Obj : V_VBKA_VKO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is request to use authorization to control the sales office and i found the object v_vbka_vko but even i included this authorization object in Sales Order Maintenance roles but user still able to access it without having any authorization error.

OBJECT V_VBKA_VKO

ACTVT     *

KTAAR     *

SPART     01

VKBUR     MY02

VKGRP     *

VKORG     MYR0

VTWEG     01

Any other Authorization object i can used beside that.

Regards,

Brian

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian

Which transaction are you trying to control please?

Kind regards

David

0 Kudos

Hi David,

I try to control transaction VA01.

Regards,

Brian.

0 Kudos

Hi Brian

I can't see object V_VBKA_VKO (which includes the sales office) in the program behind VA01 if I'm reading it correctly so I don't think VA01 itself can be restricted by using this additional object.

Not sure if a custom tcode would be an option for you?

Kind regards

David

0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Auth. object V_VBKA_VKO is not being checked with T-code VA01 so I dont think it will help you.

You can create another authorization object by SU21, for SD sales office ,name it like Z_VBAK_VKB, the Class  should be    SD   Sales and Distribution  ,and the field name  contains VKBUR      Sales Office  & ACTVT      Activity  .

after the Authorization object created ,you can assign it to the general role , and restrict the value to respective  sales office in the local role of your end users

I saw some people are restricting users in VA01 based on sale office.

They use screen variant and while executing VA01 for a sales office automatically appears in display mode.

They maintained sales office and auth grp in customer master.

Users are adviced to search customers in selection help using sales office.

Also in SU01 added VKB in parameter tab and maintained value as per sales office.

I hope it will help you.

Thanks,

Varun Jain