cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDF Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every one,

I have recently developed a IDOC (Invoice) to File interface.

I need a UDF code for the below requirement.

The requirement is to check (for all the occurrences) if E1EDP01/E1EDP02/ZEILE exist when E1EDP01/E1EDP02/QUALF is equal to 011.

To make it more clear the udf should return true only if E1EDP01/E1EDP02/ZEILE exist when E1EDP01/E1EDP02/QUALF is equal to 011.

It would be gerat if some one can pull me out of this with clear UDF, because i have Zero knowledge on JAVA.

Regards

Chandrika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robertot4s
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you can implement this mapping without UDFs:

Regards,

Roberto

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Just reduced a few constants in your mapping. I think this will work too.

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help Anupam,

But there is a bit complexity in the requirement. To make it clear the node E1EDP01 occurs more than one time and under the node E1EDP01,E1EDP02 occurs more than one time and under E1EDP02

ZEILE exist more than one time with different QUALF.

My requirement is to return true only if E1EDP01/E1EDP02/ZEILE exist whenE1EDP01/E1EDP02/QUALF is equal to 011. i want the udf to retrn false if ZEILE is missing in any of the context (E1EDP01) where E1EDP01/E1EDP02/QUALF is equal to 011.

Should ignore when the ZEILE exist or does not exist if QUALF is not equal to 011.

Regards

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrika,

Try this mapping

Hope this resolves the problem.

Regards

Anupam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrika,

U can try this as below:

U can the output of AND wherever u want.

Regards,

Sreeni.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandarika,

As far i understand your requeriment you can achieve your goal with the standard functions If-then-else and  the Equals function and the constant '011'.

Regards