cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radio Buttons in Web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to develop a radio button group in a layout.

I have around 21 questions in my layout where user has to answer "Yes" or "No" for each question.

So for doing this i need to develop 21 radio groups and also put some code for this in wddoinit method of the respective view.?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Check out the two views named  RADIOBTN* in web dynpro component WDR_TEST_EVENTS for examples, and also check out the documentation for RadioButtonGroupByKey and RadioButtonGroupByIndex.

If you use RadioButtonGroupByKey and the domain behind the selectedKey property has a value set, the radiobutton group texts will be automatically pulled from the domain, for example domain HR_YES_NO.

If you use RadioButtonGroupByIndex, you provide the texts manually by binding to a 0..n context node. You can populate this node with radiobutton group text with a supply function.

You can either create 21 radiobutton groups in your view layout, or maybe you can make use of a MultiPane to create the 21 radiobutton groups for you.

Cheers,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a Node in component controller with 21 attributes and initialize their values with X in WDDOINIT

method then map this node with view controller then insert 21 radio button in view form library and  map the radio button with 21 attributes which you have created earlier    

Thanks

Ashish

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you have to create and put code in WDDOINIT method or in MODIFYVIEW method if first_time = .X'.

Regards,

Kiran