cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit control

Former Member
0 Kudos

we want to setup credit limit control.

We have three customers, which are belong to same group, say HSBC, HSBC trading, HSBC logistics, currently we set 1 million for HSBC credit limit, 0.5 mil credit limit on HSBC Logistics, but when we create Sale order to HSBC logistics, we want credit limit check against credit limit for HSBC, which is 1 mil in this case, (not ceck against credit limit 0.5 mil)

any configuration or master data we need to set up in the system?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva ,

Check the below link.

http://scn.sap.com/message/8510712#8510712

Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

For the same please see the credit limit for group of customer, means in Credit Master assign HSBC to both other Customer in this way they will have single credit limit account.

Go to FD32

Now Edit>Change Account.

And here you assign the Head Customer i.e. HSBC in your case.

This way you can resolve your issue!

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Ashish,

Its Nice posting.i have Tested it in the system,but i need small clarification when i tried to do Credit change account the Credit Limit of the Original Csutomer is Redetermined,is it system behaviour correct.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

Thanks for your reply, yes this behavior is absolutely correct. One more thing you can do, Run TCODE F.28, provide your customer and credit control area, uncheck test run, select the radio button Recreate FI and SD Data.

This process will bring all the open orders, deliveries,line item to your new changes i.e. Head Customer,but only open ones.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra  

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ashish,

i have done it f.28 the Following Message is Displayed

Caution: Before reconstruction check IMG settings

(see long text)

Sivavasireddy

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Siva

I dont know who has given you such requirement, it seems slimy.

You cannot have credit limit of customer B exercised based on the credit limit maintained for customer A.

At first place, this is not possible in standard SAP. If you want, you can do that using custom code. But I dont know what will be achieved by such a functionality. At one stage, you dont know which customer credit is checked against which credit limit.

I hope I am not grossly wrong in understanding the requirement. If I am wrong somewhere, my apologies and please correct me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this can be achievable through SAP, since customer B belongs to customer A.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi siva,

please confirm y do you want to interlock the Credit Limits when you are maintaining Individual Credit limits.morever on what logic you need this requirement.

Sivavasireddy

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to check against HSBC, then why you want to provide separate limit for HSBC logistics?

As explained below by Ashish, you can link "son" customer numbers to "father" (HSBC) and use father credit limit.

Regards,