Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CN41N - Columns Size

TrishW
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

As a company we are starting to use CN41N  to replace an existing ABAP report.  In an effort to make the transition to standard SAP as painless as possible for the users that have   the ABAP report for 12 years, I am trying to comply with the requests that have come forward.

I have three questions and hoping that someone has already done this or knows how to do it.

1)  How do your permanently maximize the Project Structure Overview Column so that the column (or any other column) is always at its widest and there is no need to shift the column manually or move the scroll bar at the bottom  to read the contents

2) How do you get Purchase orders to display in the structure. We can display all Plant Maintenance and Internal orders but the option for purchase orders which have been account assigned to a project or network does not seem to be available.  We currently create purchase orders through the SRM module and then feed the information back into SAP where you can display the purchase orders through the normal transaction e.g. ME23N.

3) How do you change the display so when a value is zero is shows blank rather than 0.00.  An example of this would be budget.  We only load budget at level 1, however at each wbs element it shows a value of 0.00

Many thanks for your assistance

Trish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Rachel_Tang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

For your second question:

it is default behavior that the purchase orders are not displayed for a component in the CN41 and CN41N. Only purchase requisitions are displayed in both transaction. If you want to display the purchase order for a component, please select the component and choose the icon "displays". With that you go to the detailed data and can see the existing purchase order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To answer point 1; pl do as shown in Layout. This will show column based on content size

Reg/ T

TrishW
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tony

Thanks for the reply, I had found this before writing but it only seems to fix the layout screen rather the actual output screen.  We are on ERP6

Can you please advise if it works for you after saving and what system you are on

Thanks

Trish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trish,

Try CN41 where you can define column size as required and printing happen as defined.

Reg/ Tony