cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. VV025: Quantity 0 confirmed and fixed: please clarify, e.g. reject item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When creating a sales order I can not got the confirmation of the quantity of the material entered in the sales order.

The following error appears. Does anybody know where I can deselect the fixed quantity indicator for the item? or why is this error message appearing?

Quantity 0 confirmed and fixed: please clarify, e.g. reject item

Message no. VV025

Diagnosis

The fixed quantity indicator is set and the availability check could not confirm the item. In this situation it is unclear whether nothing should be delivered to the customer, or whether the system should create a production order. For technical reasons it is not possible to create a temporary production order with a production quantity of 0. Therefore, the production order is not changed but the requirements are deleted.

Procedure

You can clarify the situation as follows: If a delivery should not be made, enter a reason for rejection in the item. This will delete the production order. If you do wish to try and deliver the quantity, deselect the fixed quantity indicator for the item.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Leire

Please check the same with your Incompleteness Procedures and its assignments.Else check in your procedure VBEP-BMENG in schedule line item completion with Status as '02".

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Which field are you refering to set with Status '02'?

VBEP-BMENG is confirmed quantity...

Thanks,

Leire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Leire

Thanking you for your swift reply. Yes Just check with this.

This link will add some more value:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/93/744bcb546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code VA02, highlight the line item, then click on the schedule lines button on the bottom. Here you can find the box for fixed quantity and date. Uncheck this and check whether this resolve your issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I have changed that by still is not confirming the quantity. Any other idea?

Thanks in advance.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

After removing the Tick mark from Fixeed Date & Qty box, save the Order & open it again.

Then you might see the Schedule Lines confirmation date.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I don't see it even after saving and entering again into the sales order.

Thanks,