cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax is calculated, but not added to Total price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My pricing procedure calculated net value, and tax. But while calculating total price, tax is not added.

For EX:

net value = $250. Tax = $20

Total is also showing $250, where as I am expecting it would be $270 ($250+20).

I am using UTXJ tax condition type for tax.

And I have sub Total A, and calculation type as 4 for Total. For net value I am using sub total as 3 and calculation type as 2.

Do I need to add sub total and calculation type for UTXJ?

Thanks for your help.

Siri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR siri kk i feel you can try by changing the condition class as B of the condition type ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry..I couldn't send the details, as I was on vacation..

Here are the screenshots with pricing calculation in order and pricing procedure.   I am not sure why my tax is not added to Total price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siri KK

There are things missing in your pricing procedure, like you haven't used statistics column effectively.

at your step 920 Put check on statistics column then it will bring the value.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for your response. I changed as you suggested, but still no luck. Please see attached:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siri

Still Step 300,800 and 816 why not marked with statistical ..???

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I am very sorry to bother you. As you mentioned, I did, but still tax is not added to total.

I am attaching entire my pricing procedure. Plesae suggest me if I miss anything.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siri KK

I am still not satisfied the setting which you did in your pricing procedure, I will request you to make a simple (For testing) pricing procedure with 5-6 conditions to test this, so that you can understand how it works and then I am pretty sure that you can do it.

Here what I made just to test your requirement and it's working fine:

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks much Ashish for your response.

I tried with simple pricing procedure, I am embarrassed to tell you that I couldn't achieve my result.

I used condition type UTXJ as currency is USD. Please find attached pricing screenshots.

Thanks for your time and suggestions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siri KK

I am embarrassed 

Why you are saying such things, remember "Rome was not built in a day!"

I have done the following things and it worked for me, in case your AltCalType 4 not working.

From Step 920 R remove AltCalType 4 and do the testing.

Red things in your pricing procedure I am not able to get them.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ashish,

It is working after removing AltCalType 4. But not sure what is problem with that.

However the tax value is not appeared in Tax field. Attached screenshot. Do I need to change any configuration for this? Thanks for your time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siri KK

Please go to V/06 and select your " tax condition" types and see there condition class must be D.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

The condition class is already in D for UTXJ condition type. This is a standard condition type. I didn't change anything.

Thanks

Siri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siri  KK

Please check there must be tax code maintain in the condition record. Else make Z* Tax condition with your own access sequence type and do the testing.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Total is also showing $250, where as I am expecting it would be $270 ($250+20).

Where do you check this? Can you paste a screen shot?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear KK

Please provide me your pricing with Tax and Other condition uniquely identified in the sequence you made.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi . siri kk  condition class for utxj might be D it means TAX tax will not be added to to netvalue check in v/06 for all the taxes condition class would be D so that it is not included in net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subu,

Thanks for quick response.

Then how to calculate total price?

My total price is net value + tax. How to achieve this?

Thanks

Siri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please let me know if anybody has any suggestions... with standard SAP,  how to add add tax to net value to reach total price?

Thanks in advance

Siri.