cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference flow type does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue in the Reference flow type in the below scenario.

Error Message :

Reference Flow Type 040 I043 does not exist

Message no. RECABC010

in the above scenario I am reducing the Condition unit price and the expected result is it should trigger relationship 020 (follow up posting due to condition reduction) but the system triggers relationship 040 (own use).

Please help.

Regards

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

please check the settings for the contract type in customizing, especially the attribute 'contract category'.

Which contract category is assigned for the contract type of the contract where the error message is raised?

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

Thanks for the reply the contract category is Internal contract.

Does this make any difference because here we only post to the Cost centre instead of a Vendor.

Regards

Satish

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

internal contract meants that you have to use the reference flow types for relationship 40.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to the above I have found the same settings in the Classic Real Estate also. there the postings are happening whitout the relatioship type 39 (own use).

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

your observation is right. Indeed the functionality is here different.

RE Classic: The main flow type (which is assigned to the condition type) has to be assigned a flow type for own use in relationship type 39. For follow-up postings the flow types for own use are assigned in relationship type 002 (and 032) directly.

RE-FX: The main flow type (which is assigned to the condition type) has to be assigned a flow type for own use in relationship type 40. For follow-up postings the flow types for own use are assigned also in relationship 40.

Regards, Franz

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

I have made the settings suggested by you for the Internal condition (Own Use)

I have query as below :

How do we assign two different reference flow types for Condition increase and Condition Decrease in the case of Internal Condition (Own Use) system permits only one comination for each relationship type (40 own use).

Please help as soon as possible. Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Satish