cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Shopping Cart EDIT Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new on SRM applications... I would like to replicate into a custom WebDynpro the call to the Application for editing a Shopping Cart as the standard do by cliccking on a shopping cart from the list.

Into my WD I have the Shopping cart number, so I would like to click on it and call the link for standard application in which I can EDIT the SC.

In attachment the view I would like to open.

Is it possible in any way?

thanks in advance.

GN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found how call my application using a configuration, now I add to the link the attribute "sap-wd-configId=", the call is made with success appears the message "browser is started" but the screen doesn't appears...

In debugging mode I saw that parameters of configuration aren't filled so I thought this is the cause of nothing appears, so my question now is How can I fill parameters of configuration?

Thanks

GN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GN,

Everything is possible, all that is required is time and effort. The standard SC screen (webdynpro) has importing parameters to the application. In other words you cannot launch the application as a standalone application.

There are some checks happening internally if the webdynpro application is called from a program and the parameters that are passed from the prog is also checked.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

thanks for your answer, my first problem is that I am no able to find what is the application I have to call... so I don't know what parameter it needs to run.

Regards

GN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made some research and I understood I have to call the application with a configuration, what is not clear for me is: I saw a lot of configuration lnked to the application in SE80, how can I call one of them? is there some method in order to perform this action?

I Would like to start the application (/sapsrm/wda_l_fpm_gaf) by clicking on a link into my list but as written above I don't understand how call a configuration before...

Thanks

GN