cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change PCL1 TE Cluster for Travel Comment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

I have a question about changing the PCL1 Cluster for ESS/MSS Travelmagement.

SAP_BASIS 701 0010

SAP_HRGXX 604 0052

First of all I explain the way and field we want to change:

We use the SAP Standard ESS/MSS for Time and Travelmanagement. When an employee create a trip, the teamleader get a workitem (own Workflow) to apply or cancel the trip. When the leader cancel it, there will be a new Workitem in UWL to capture a new comment (reason for cancel). For this comment we use the Standard field in TAC trip that is filed in the Table PCL1 with key TE. For capturing the comment we created a small Web Dynpro that opend when the leader clicks on the Workitem.

I created two business functions to read and to write the comment from/into the Cluster table. When I test the functions it works fine. I can read the content of the comment field and write a new one. But when I look into Transaction TRIP or PR05 the comment isn't changed. The sy-subrc of the Makro EXPORT TO DATABASE is 0.

Z_HR_SET_PCL1_CLSTR --> Set new Comment for Trip --> OK

Z_HR_GET_PCL1_CLSTR --> Read the new Comment --> OK

Look into TRIP --> Old Comment --> NOK

Look into Adobe Form for travel Request --> Old Comment --> NOK

I hope someone can help me.

Best Regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the Problem. When the trip ist in plan request 'R' or 'P' the Text is saved in the Table FTPT_REQ_REASON as plain text and not only in the Cluster. When the trip ist done the Text is only in PCL1 Cluster.

Hope it helps other people.

Regards

Michael

Answers (0)