cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output determination's userexit for billing doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have faced a problem about the output determination, i have got a requirement from customer, they want to filter the print out in VF31,  if the original doc has been cancelled, they don't want to appear in the VF31,  if they selected the first processing = 1. 

For example -

Billing no         Doc type          Cancel status          Cancelled No

90123000          F2                             X                     90123001

90123001          S1

90123002          F2

In this case, I just want the VF31 that would only print the billing doc 90123002.

As i know the VF31 would capture the data from the table NAST, if it found the record and process status is zero, it will print the record in the process mode - 1  'first processing'. If i want to fulfill this requirement,  I guess that it should be updating the process status to 1. It means if we go to cancel the billing, the original billing should be marked to process status 1 whatever. I have spent a lot of time  but didn't find any userexit for this. Anyone can help ??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with any of the following exits which would be used for output determination.

• USEREXIT_KOMKBV3_FILL  in program RVCOMFZZ
  • USEREXIT_KOMPBV3_FILL in program RVCOMFZ1

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The RVCOMFZZ is worked - I have solved my issue. Thanks your help Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Happy to see that your requirement is addressed.  Please close the thread with "Answered".

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos